I. Company Details
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, presented below are the identifying details of the company:
Domain (s): www.studyglobal.net / .com / .com / .de / .fr / .it / .pt / .pl / .cz / .ru
Company name: SG Education SA
Registered Office: Sumpfstrasse 26, 6301 Steinhausen, Switzerland
Tel: +41 7474380
II. Protection of personal data
· As part of compliance with the current legislation included in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), whose purpose is to guarantee and protect, with regard to the treatment of personal data, the freedom and fundamental rights of physical persons, and especially their honor and personal privacy, SG Education SA informs users that:
· SG Education SA has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with current regulations.
· The personal data included in the forms of recruitment Education SA SG website are processed manually and / or automated and incorporated into files that comply with security measures required under current regulations.
· The personal data included in the forms of recruitment Education SA SG website are reproduced in a database, registered in the General Data Protection.
· The collection and processing of personal data is aimed at maintaining the contractual relationship that may be established with SG Education SA, and the performance of the tasks of the company.
· SG Education SA has adopted adequate security levels to the data provided and also have installed all the technical means and measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data we provide.
· The user may at any time exercise their rights under the Data Protection Act, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. The exercise of these rights may be exercised through firstname.lastname@example.org mailing address, email main SG Education SA
May also exercise these rights in terms that current regulations.
III. Intellectual Property
The texts (images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc ...), ) and graphic elements (design, logos, fonts and the like) that make up the website and disseminated through it, and its presentation and assembly, are exclusively owned by SG Education SA or holds the rights to use these to through agreements with third parties.
In this sense, it constitutes works protected by all the Spanish and EU regulations in the field of intellectual property, in accordance with Royal Decree 1/1996 of 12 April, approving the Consolidated Intellectual Property Law and the Law 5/1998 of 6 March, Spanish Transposition of Directive 96/9/EC on the Legal Protection of Databases, finding it also apply international treaties in this field .
SG Education SA license does not grant or permit any of its rights of intellectual property or any other property or right related to your website, unless expressly agreed with third parties.
Users can perform playback of the contents of the website for the sole purpose of storing them, to performing backups or printing paper for private use.
Apart from the above, prohibits any reproduction, distribution, processing, presentation, total or partial, of the contents of the website or any of its elements, directly or indirectly through telecommunications networks or similar media, with a commercial purpose intended the public or for use beyond these, even quoting the source, provided that they have obtained the express written authorization of SA and SG Education if the third partner. Failure to comply with the above entitle SG Education SA to bring appropriate legal action.
Are specifically prohibited:
- The presentation of a web site page in a frame of another website that is not in SG Education SA, using the technique called "framing" unless it has the express written consent of SG Education SA.
- The extraction and use of website elements or without causing any damage to SG Education SA, pursuant to the provisions of Royal Decree 1/1996 of 12 April, approving the revised text of the Law Intellectual Property and the Law 5/1998 of 6 March, Spanish Transposition of Directive 96/9/EC on the Legal Protection of Databases.
Any rights not expressly granted are reserved to SG Education SA or possibly a third partner.
All trade names, trademarks or logos, logos, symbols, mixed marks, or registered figurative appearing on this website are available SG Education SA or, with leave, the right to use them and are protected by the legislation in force.
· SG Education SA can modify, without prior notice, the information contained in its website, as well as its settings and presentation.
· SG Education SA is committed through this means NOT make misleading.
· To this end, therefore, not be considered false advertising formal or numeric errors which may be found throughout the content of the various sections of the Education SA SG site, produced as a result of maintenance and / or upgrade incomplete or faulty information contained in these sections. SG Education SA, in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph, undertakes to correct as soon as it becomes aware of such errors.
· SG Education SA undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
· For this purpose it will be considered as advertising information sent TO THE CLIENTS of SG Education SA provided its object is to maintain the existing contractual relationship between client and SG Education SA, and the performance of the tasks the service which the client has contracted with the company.
· SG Education SA is not responsible for the breach of any rule that may be incurred by the user's access to the website www.studyglobal.net and / or use of the information contained therein.
· SG Education SA is not responsible for any damage caused or likely to occur, whatever their nature, derived from the use of the information, the matters contained in this web site and the programs included. The links (links) and hypertext, which, through www.studyglobal.net website, allow the user to access features and services offered by third parties, not owned or controlled by SG Education SA, the company is not done liable for the information contained in these nor for any effects that might result from such information.
· SG Education SA is not responsible for the illegitimate use that third parties may make of the brand names, product names, trademarks, not owned by that entity, appearing on the Web-Site www.studyglobal.net. Not responsible for the integrity, veracity and legality of the content of the web links which can be accessed from the web.
· SG Education SA is not responsible for viruses which originate in a data transmission by third parties (eg, macros in word processors, Java applets and Active X programs), created with the purpose of obtaining negative results for a computer system.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for the use they make of the services, contents, links (links) and hypertext included in the website www.studyglobal.com
TemplateDevelopment by kreadea.de